Shipping and Delivery Policies
Hing Fuat currently ships to any street address within the Southern Region of Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Singapore. By having our own company transport fleet, delivery of goods will be handled by our professionally trained delivery team.
- Items will typically require a minimum of 7 up to 21 days to arrive to your desired item collection address, determined by whether it is a Made-To-Order (MTO) item or a Ready-Made one and stock availability too. Estimation of shipping duration is best done by taking the item with the longest Estimated Arrival and using that to calculate the shipping duration of your order. On occasions, Hing Fuat may ship your items to you separately due to the nature of the products. In these instances, you will NOT be charged any extra delivery fees.
- Our standard delivery timing for local address is Monday to Sunday, between 10am - 6pm excluding public holidays. For delivery to Singapore, delivery is only available on Saturday excluding public holidays. Estimated time frame will be given prior to delivery depending on your area and our shipping schedule. You may indicate your preferred delivery timing & date during check-out. For customers residing in condominium, please inform us of the time availability for us to schedule delivery accordingly. (Certain condominiums do not allow entrance of truck past specific hour)
- Please ensure the size of your loading lifts (ex. Condominium/Apartment) or doors can fit the furniture ordered. Delivery will only proceed if the delivery team deemed it is suitable to go ahead in a non-hazardous manner. In the event that delivery is deemed unfeasible (i.e. items prone to damage on narrow doorways, stairways, obstruction of passageways) and hazardous based on our assessment; we reserve the right to cancel the delivery without refund.
- In the event that your order cannot be delivered due to you not being contactable to schedule a delivery, your order will be held for a maximum of 30 Days from the date of first attempted failed delivery. If there is no response within the time period given, your order will be cancelled without refunds.
Shipping & Additional Charges
Hing Fuat offer delivery & assembly service for our customers within the Southern Region of Johor , Kuala Lumpur , Selangor , Negeri Sembilan , Melaka and Singapore.
- Free Delivery is provided to Johor Bahru area.
- For all of our delivery service, your delivery location must be accessible via elevator. If the delivery crew is unable to send furniture to your location via the elevator at the point of delivery and should delivery via staircase be deemed safe, additional charges will be RM60 per floor and per item.
- On-site assembly of items delivered is complimentary. Please note that our complimentary assembly service does not include undertaking installation works that require permanent fixing on your home's physical structure such as wall drilling and mounting. Optional installation service can be arranged with us at additional cost depending on the size and complexity of items to be installed.
Delivery to Singapore
- Aside from free delivery, do take note of the Singapore 7% GST & RM100 Custom Documentation Fee to be borne by customers.
- GST 7% is calculated based on the total purchase amount, whereas the RM100 Custom Documentation Fee is a one-off charge.
Warranty & Service
We want you to rest easy and enjoy your furniture with peace of mind.
How do I request for a service?
All you need to do is to verify your purchase with us, then show us the defects in picture or videos. We will follow up with you subsequently.
Is there a charge for the warranty claim?
If the product malfunction fits the clause under warranty claim, we will rectify it FREE OF CHARGE.
Please note that delivery cost of warranty claim will be borne by customer.
What if the warranty on the product has expired?
If the warranty has expired and you would like to rectify any faulty or malfunction product, we can still do something for you! Get in contact with us, we will advise you accordingly.
- Disposal service is only applicable to local delivery and for item(s) that can be dismantled only (customer must confirm that the item(s) can be dismantled).
- Disposal Fee is charged depending on the size, type, and quantity of the disposal item(s). Customer(s) MUST inform our delivery team/retail team in advance if there are item(s) for disposal.
- Disposal can only be done during the same delivery trip.
- Disposal Fee must be made to Hing Fuat at least 3 days before the delivery/disposal date or on the delivery.
Holding of Order
Hing Fuat is able to hold your order for a maximum of 90 Days from the date that your order is received and confirmed. Please make sure that you have your preferred delivery date clearly indicated during check-out should you wish to hold your order for more than 21 Days.
Return & Cancellation Policy
Hing Fuat shall only accept cancellation for a refund of your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within 24 hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged by the web/credit card company which is non refundable. Once your order has been shipped, you are not able to cancel your order. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Clearance items cannot be cancelled. Clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. Quantities are limited and no price adjustments will be made on prior sales.