Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from a variety of sources, including information provided by you, information we collect when you visit our website or stores, transaction information, and information we collect about you from third party sources.
The following are examples of the types of information we may collect:
• Phone Number
• Information associated with use of our website
Hing Fuat Furniture uses the information gathered from cookies and web beacons, such as IP address to enhance your experience on our website.
• Information associated with transacting business with Hing Fuat Furniture including:
• Sale Order No.
• Items Purchased
• Date and Time of your Transaction
When you make a purchase with Hing Fuat Furniture from Internet , the additional personal information we collect may include:
-Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
-Photocopy of Identity Card - For Declaration of GST at Singapore Custom (only for shipping to Singapore)
How We Use Information?
• To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you.
• To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purpose.
• To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request.
• To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online.
• To use the information we collect to improve our website and stores; enhance your shopping experience; and for marketing and promotional purposes.